What Is The Difference Between PCD Pharma & Franchise Pharma? – Unless and until you are not a Pharma person, your confusion between PCD pharma and franchise pharma is completely normal. These two terms have a very thin line between them that needs to be understood. If you have been searching for the difference between PCD pharma and franchise pharma then look no further. Here we will let you know the basics and major things that set PCD pharma and franchise pharma apart.
Pharma industry is undeniably growing well in the recent times. This is because of the people’s increasing demand and interest in the Pharma medicines and products. If you wish to start your own pharma company then it is important to know the difference between the main pharma terms to get a better result and eventually profits. In this post you will get to know all about What Is The Difference Between PCD Pharma & Franchise Pharma?
So, lets dive into it without any further ado,
What do PCD Pharma and Pharma franchise mean?
PCD is an abbreviation of Propaganda Cum Distribution. The term refers to the marketing and distribution of products or commodities under the authorized rights. The agreement follows franchise rules of trading and business. Therefore, the possession will be moved from company to medical representative, distributor, C&F, stockiest etc whereas the ownership will remain with the Pharma Company.
The franchise is a term which is defined as an authorization granted by a government or company or organization to an individual or group enabling them to carry out specified commercial activities. It is the same in the case of Pharma franchise as well, willing people buy and run the franchise business on their own terms.
What are the major differences between PCD Pharma and Franchise pharma?
PCD pharma and franchise pharma are two interconnected terms with slightly different meanings. People often mistook one for the other term. Without the proper knowledge about these terms, you cannot lead your business towards the right direction. Below mentioned are some of the important differences between PCD pharma and franchise pharma that you need to know.
- The investments required to start a franchise business is bigger than the PCD pharma. So, if you are new to the Pharma world, then it would be better to start off with the PCD business first.
- The franchise business demands a certain set of eligibilities like education, experience for at least 2-4 years. While the PCD pharma business can be applied to anyone without any experience in this field.
- One of the major differences between PCD franchise and PCD pharma is of the sales and targeting. In the franchise business, you can work your own way without any kind of pressure and vice versa.
- Pharma Companies do not give good support to PCD member like to pharma franchise. The pharma franchise members are kept with all the promises of promotional inputs like reminder cards, ADI, calendars, pens, diaries etc.
- Monopoly has been the impressive factor in both the cases. Keeping in consideration with the sizes of business, the Pharma franchise members are given a wide area under control. A Pharma franchise can take control of many PCD businesses falling under its control. On the other hand, PCD businesses are zoned to a small area for operation.
Which one is better Pharma franchise or PCD pharma?
This is one of the most debatable questions in the Pharma industry for the obvious reasons. Both are good on their own levels of providing benefits. People according to their convenience and requirements choose the one that suits their business the most. Both of them have huge scope in terms of everything that makes them a good choice for starting the business. Therefore, it is probably the right time to invest in the Pharma industry.
So, if you were struggling to find the major differences between PCD Pharma and pharma franchise then I hope this might have been helpful for you in some ways. Therefore, go through these differences and make the wise investment choice in a specific Pharma type.